Greetings, I am ATWiLL and I am telling you that just about anything can be accomplished at your will. This doesn't mean go out and jump off a bridge to fly or commit atrocities because you can. It means that if you can visualize then you can probably achieve it. Most of our biggest issue is complacency. For instance, why pay somebody to do something that you can if you have the time to do it. Many of us are guilty of this, so many of us must try to reprogram our lifestyles.
Where I'm going with this is that I'll be posing real life scenarios and introducing possible solutions in order to help some people change their bad habits. I believe this is a good way for us to assist each other with our personal problems. Central issues that I feel need to be addressed are youth crime, uninvolved parents and corrupt authorities. I will elaborate later this week on these subjects, so if you have any questions or replies send them to Atwillcompany@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment